Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's Talk About Ta-ta's: Oops, I did it again.

Ack. Have you ever gone somewhere, and halfway there, realised that you forgot to slip nursing pads into your bra? Oh, I have. Its almost a requirement for my brain; I have to forget them in order to remember everything else. Lactation can be a real you-know-what sometimes... One minute, thinking about your cute little nursling, "Oh man, look at that pretty baby. Sucking on her hand (as usual..) how sweet. I just love her. Man, she hasn't eaten in a whi....CRAP! Well, there goes this shirt. Fourth one today... Dang."

Daily. This happens to me DAILY. No, not even exaggerating. If I have a spontanious let-down any other time than when she is actually eating, I have to either change or deal with the saucer-sized wet spots on my clothes. I usually just deal, otherwise I would have NO clothes. HA.

Does this ever happen to you? What are your emergency solutions?

I really should just keep an extra shirt in my car... I never learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment