Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stuck in a rut.-

Breastfeeding has landed me in a sticky situation.

My boobs hurt. All. The.Time.

Now-- this is not the norm, so for those of you that are pregnant and awaiting your beautiful first feed, take heart, I am just the exception to the rule. Breastfeeding should not give any discomfort after your initial "boobie initiation" from your little nursling. ANYWAYS.....

I LOVE lifting weights. Love it. My husband got me hooked and I did it up until I started getting morning sickness with my sweet girl. (I know, I know... exercise is supposed to help m.s. but it did NOT help mine, and who wants to puke at the gym?!) Since having her, I have learned that lifting weights can lead to clogged milk ducts. Yuck, no thanks. And when I run or jump, so do the girls, and that does not feel good in the slightest. Soooo that leads me to my question...

What do you breastfeeding moms do for a good workout? How do you keep the girls on lock down? I would love some input. Share your wisdom with me!

Much love

-A

2 comments:

  1. Come do Yoga with me :D
    No jumping or fast movements, but can be intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Lets do it! Be warned that I am in NO way flexible or knowledgeable at all haha!

    ReplyDelete